Skip to content
May 1 – May 8
Saturday, May 2
- Blessing of the Fleet at Port of Ilwaco.
- Ilwaco Children’s Parade.
- 10 am – 4 pm: Saturday Market at the Port of Ilwaco opening day.
Wednesday, May 6
- 7 am – 5 pm: Registration and swag bags at Salt Hotel for Pacific NW Offshore International Yacht Race.
- 12 pm – 1 pm: Ilwaco Port Talk and Walk. Guided walk from school to Port-Tuna Club.
- 1 pm – 3 pm: All Fans on Deck! View the race challengers at the marina.
- 1 pm – 3 pm: Provision Orders from Brown’s Coastal Corner delivered. Pickup in port parking.
- 5 pm: Skipper’s Meeting at Salt Hotel meeting room. Welcome and toast.
- Departs at 5:45 pm and 6 pm: Transport to Lost Roo for dinner.
- 6 pm – 9 pm: Home Port Offshore Kick-Off at Lost Roo. Dinner and auction.
- 5:45 pm – 9 pm: Captain’s Table dinner transport.
- Departs at 8:45 pm and 9 pm: Transport from Lost Roo dinner to port parking.
- 9 pm – 12 am: Last Bell crew party at North Beach Tavern. Shuttle will be available.
Thursday, May 7
- Corinthian Yacht Club of Portland’s 44th Annual Race Day
- 7 am – 9 am: Grace before the Race benefit breakfast.
- 10 am – 11 am: Box Lunches to Go from Brown’s Coastal Corner. Delivery to vessel.
- 10 am: Welcome Ceremony
- 11 am: Mermaids and Spectators
- 11 am: Race Launch Boat VIP
- 11 am: Spectator Charters
Saturday, May 10 – To Victoria!
- Finish line and awards at the Port of Victoria.